Contact Info

For information of purchase of any of the art works displayed, please contact me: abiartist@gmail.com

Monday, February 05, 2007

If you can hear something creaking, then don't worry, its pretty 
natural. Its  been a loooong time since I sat down to do some 
serious painting,  and its  the gears trying to turn. God, there I 
was thinking I could  finish a 12 x 10  in about an hour, and
it took me ages!!! Apart from unwanted people dropping in ,
when they could have just phoned. Then I had to rush out to
take delivery of some photos that I'd given over the weekend.....
talk about planning stuff!  next time.....next time....next time...yeah.........

This is my first art in ages, so go easy on me! Reason Im doing this
daily-painter bit is that it will get me back in action after a long time.



Still life -  Oil on canvas panel. 12"x 10"


No comments: