Contact Info

For information of purchase of any of the art works displayed, please contact me: abiartist@gmail.com

Sunday, February 04, 2007

Hi , just got back to my abandoned blog, after a long time! So now 
Im just sort of settled in. A lot of things can happen in a single 
year, can't they? Lol. Just came back after a two month trip to 
Dubai. Had to go for an architectural rendering project. Dubai is 
an architects paradise. Lots of beautiful buildings. You will 
enjoy it , if you can beat the heat and stay cool.
Okay, back to my blog, I look forward to starting my 
new google powered blog, by the now popular " a painting a day"
theme. I guess this IS the BEST way to overcome my really 
serious condition of 'aritists block'. 
hmmmm...........................
I am going to start tommorow. 
Of course ' a painting a day ' doesnt really mean 7 paintings a week. 
Give or take thunder , lightning and other mundane stuff 
that taketh away our time. 
So I'm glad to be doing this, and a bit excited too. 
I take it that you guys will encourage me to keep painting daily!!! :)


White Flowers 12 x 7" Oil on canvas 



This definitely isn't a single day painting!! It took me a
week to finish! The reason its posted here is the place
looks empty, and I needed a filler.

No comments: